Thursday, April 12, 2012

And even more Indie nail mail...

Look at how freakin' exciting this package was!!!
I LOVE how much attention is paid to the packaging of these polishes!  How could you not love them already?  But wait, look at this:
These are "Toro" and "Hitter" from Red Carpet Lacquer!  These are some freakin' awesome glitter polishes!  Look at them!  Holy Cow, these are amazing!  Click that link to see for yourself...she takes much better pics than I.  I'm sooo happy with these!!!  Happy dance!!!! :-)


I've also sent a request to the fantastical Jenna at Lacquistry for some custom polishes.  I've got some beachy ideas, but I haven't heard back from her yet, so we'll see if they're do-able.  I can't tell you how excited I am at the prospect of having such a talented artist make polishes just for me!  Wow!

BTW, I still have the same dark mani, and it's showing some serious wear, but I'm too tired to change my polish tonight :-(  I'll let you know when I get something new on the nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment