Sunday, April 1, 2012

Idears to use my newly-grown polish stash

I think I'm on polish over-load.  I've got so many new, gorgeous polishes that I can't decide what to put on next.  And there are so many options for techniques to apply said polishes, that I'm finding I'm falling into "paralysis by analysis".  So, enter this life-saving post: PlasmaSpeedo: Plasma Plays in 21 Ways

So, I'm totally on-board with this!  I'll start today with "1. Rock a Nude Shade".   Sounds like a plan.

I got my camera to work, so here are my newest additions:
Lacquistry's "Oh Yes I Did", "Donald Trump's Iguana", "Cotton Candy", "Paean of the Bells", "A Friggin' Circus", and "Winter No. 1".  As you know from my previous post, I've already broken into "Paean of the Bells"!  Super-fantastic glittery beauty!  LOVE me some Lacquistry!
And with flash!  Sparkly!

Here are my Pretty & Polished goodies:
I got "Jawbreaker"!  Happy Dance!!  And the little guy is "Amazing Technicolor Top Coat", which is all the glitters left over from her polish-mixing thrown into a One-Of-A-Kind little top coat...re-using & recycling always makes me happy! ;-)

And on the way home from breakfast, I had Hubby to stop at Walgreens so I could see what I could see.  And I saw these:
How pretty!  The pink is "Pink Forever" and the gold is "This Is It".  I love the bonus little rose!

OK, so that's it for now.  I've got to start soaking my glittered toes & fingers in acetone...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment