Tuesday, June 19, 2012

"Try It On Tuesday" - Zoya Edyta & Trixie

So Jillastic Nail Design is sponsoring a super-fun "Try It On Tuesday" for those of us who may have a few "untried" polishes languishing and frustrated, their beauty bottled up in their...er...bottles ;-)

But enough melodrama!  I have been wanting to try these beauties together for a long time:


These are Zoya's "Edyta" & "Trixie".  And they are so much more gorgeous in person than in these pics!  They went on sooo smoothly, as per usual with Zoya.  Edyta's shimmer is kind of gold-ish green-ish...very beautiful.  And Trixie is just pure bling!  These are 2 coats of each over base coat & topped with Seche Vite.

And my favorite shot:
Who says short nails can't be cute?!?  

I totally feel the need for stamping coming on...I wonder what I'll come up with ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment