Tuesday, October 23, 2012

"Go Pink Wednesday #4"

It's time for another "Go Pink Wednesday" manicure for Breast Cancer Awareness, so I sat down in front of my polish hoard collection to deliberate my next design.  While contemplating my choices, I noticed I was actually wearing pink sweatpants & a grey thermal top at the time, and inspiration hit!  I also rummaged through my nail art box, and found some cool stuff to jazz up the idea I had in my head.

Behold this week's creation:


This is Pure Ice "Love" and "Silver Mercedes".  This brand is $1.99 at Walmart, and I cannot say enough good things about it!  "Silver Mercedes" is amazing for stamping too!  This is 2 coats of each color.
For a change, I used some light pink half-beads for the ribbon this week.

Check out the other lovely BCA manicures created by my fellow participants:


No comments:

Post a Comment